Top 10 Best Girly Movies
Published: Thursday, March 19, 2009
Updated: Monday, February 28, 2011 13:02
There are a lot of great girly movies; so many that this list was really hard to make. But after much deliberation I've put together this list of the best chick flicks that are must sees for every girl. Guys, it wouldn't hurt you to check these out either! 10. Troop Beverly Hills - Shelly Long teaches a group of rich pre-teen girls how to survive in the fabulous wilderness of Beverly Hills, and the woods a little, too.
9. When Harry Met Sally - Great love story about being friends with the opposite sex.
8. White Chicks & Mean Girls - Okay, I cheated, but it's a tie for the funniest girly movie.
7. Breakfast at Tiffany's - Audrey Hepburn is a quirky but, of course, perfectly classy party girl looking for love.
6. Pretty Woman - It's kind of weird that my girlfriends and I used to watch this love story about a prostitute getting picked
up on Hollywood Boulevard by a rich guy when we were only 9, but it is a great movie, and who doesn't love the shopping scene?
5. 13 Going on 30 - Jennifer Garner is a 13-year-old who wants to grow up, so cute, and the closet scene of all her fabulous shoes is wonderful!
4. Dirty Dancing - I think some girls have probably seen this classic over 100 times; I know I have. And why not? It's a love story about dancing and falling for the bad boy.
3. Sex and the City - This movie stars all our favorite girls and is full of friendship, fashion and, best of all, love. P.S There are rumors that a second installment is on the way, yay!
2. Legally Blonde - OMG Elle Woods! This pretty girl that is smart too and makes a difference all while wearing heels is a character that I wouldn't mind seeing in more movies!
1. Clueless - Cher proves that being a great girl is more than just being pretty; it's about helping others by making a difference and having fun while doing it. It's way existential!