College Times is Arizona’s leading publication reaching the 18 to 34-year-old demographic and is distributed to Arizona State University, Maricopa Community Colleges and everywhere young people in the Phoenix metro area congregate. In circulation for more than 12 years, College Times has experienced tremendous growth since its 2002 launch. Serving 120,000 readers every other week, the biweekly publication and has become a trusted source for student life, pop culture, business, events, shopping and nightlife news in the Valley and across the nation.
- Becoming Part of the Neighborhood: New Snooze maintains Downtown’s history
- The Right Track: Jared Kolesar of Jared & the Mill
- ‘Amazing’ Move: Shannon Shields is coming home to ASU volleyball
- Excellence in Sports Coverage: ASU’s Broadcast Journalism School names ESPN anchor to hall of fame
- I Hope You Dance: Mimi Jasperson runs award-winning hospitality brand using business instincts and ballet
- ‘Surreal’ Goals: Ammar Tanveer’s TEDxASU returns to Gammage
- Top Prize: ASU Regents professor wins for ‘The Demon in the Machine’
- Money No Object? Here are the top places around the world to visit this spring
- 11 Things: 11 Places to Go For Cheap During Spring Break
- It’s Festival Season!